I love oats for breakfast in winter, they keep me full until lunch time and they take only minutes to make without much effort. Great for mornings where time is short. Blueberries are packed full of antioxidants and are a good source of vitamins C, K and dietary fibre.
“Oats, via their high fiber content, are known to help remove cholesterol from the digestive system that would otherwise end up in the bloodstream” (1)
- 50g gluten free rolled porridge oats
- 250ml milk of your choice (we use Rude Health)
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- 1 table spoon of Arctic Power Blueberry Powder
- A handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Zest of a lemon
- Mix together oats, milk and chia seeds and cook over a medium heat until it reaches your desired texture.
- Stir in your blueberry powder and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve topped with your blueberries and zest your lemon over the top.
K&H TipThis would work extremely well with blackberries too!
Share this Post