These are great little muffins which are full of goodness and are a whole meal in one!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Half a red pepper, chopped
- 6 spears of asparagus
- 140g grated cheese
- 100ml milk of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 170.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs with the milk and set aside.
- Heat a table spoon of coconut oil in a frying pan and cook your onion and pepper until just cooked.
- Add your onion, pepper and cheese to your eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide your mixture into a 6 hole non stick muffin mould. If you’re using a tin you may need to grease it. (I used a silicone mould and they popped right out without greasing)
- Chop each asparagus spear into about 4 pieces and add them to the tops of each frittata.
- Pop into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- They should puff up and become golden on top.
- Eat immediately or once cool store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
K&H TipThese are great for brunches, lunches and pack lunches! And children love them!
Share this Post