A brilliant little side dish! Carrots are well known for their rich supply of the antioxidant beta-carotene and also vitamin C. A nutritious vegetable that tastes brilliant on its own but also works really well when matched with other flavours.
“…carrots have the ability to increase the health of your skin, boost the immune system, improve digestion, increase cardiovascular health, detoxify the body, and boost oral health in a variety of ways. They also provide a well-rounded influx of vitamins and minerals.” (1)
- 150g baby topped carrots
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Steam your carrots for two minutes.
- Add your coconut oil and honey to a wok or large frying pan and heat.
- Add your carrots and toss to cover all the carrots in the oil and honey.
- Cook your carrots for another three minutes.
- Add your caraway seeds and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Serve immediately.
K&H TipYou don’t have to use baby topped carrots – they’re just our favourites! You can use any type of carrots.
Share this Post