This is basically a healthy rice crispy cake with no rubbish or sugar in it!
“Get Happy With Cacao : Some days you just need to find your bliss – cacao is one of the healthiest foods you can consume. Cacao contains the mood improver, anandamide – known as the bliss molecule, which creates a feeling of euphoria.”(1)
- 60ml Coconut Oil
- 55g Cacao Powder
- 30g quinoa pops
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (We use Hilltop Honey)
- Small handful of raw unsalted pistachios – roughly chopped.
- Dried rose petals.
- Warm your coconut oil in a bain marie to melt completely.
- Once your coconut oil is a liquid remove bowl from the heat and add your cacao powder, vanilla paste and honey. Mix well.
- Stir in your quinoa pops and mix carefully.
- Line an 8 inch cake tin with clingfilm and spoon your chocolate mix into the tin and press in gently to form an even layer.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and rose petals if using.
- Pop into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and lift out of the tin, transfer to a plate and cut into slices.
Eat. Enjoy. Make another. Yours will be gone.
K&H TipTop with hazelnuts or leave nuts out altogether – it’s just as good without.
Share this Post