Oats, oats, OATS. I can’t get enough of them at the moment. This is extremely easy and very delicious.
Coconut and raspberries go so well together – this is my new favourite breakfast. Raspberries contain good amounts of vitamins A, C, E and are a great source of dietary fibre.
“Oats, via their high fiber content, are known to help remove cholesterol from the digestive system that would otherwise end up in the bloodstream” (1)
- 50g gluten free rolled porridge oats
- 250ml coconut milk (we use Rude Health)
- 2 table spoons Raspberry Jam (refined sugar free)
- 1 table spoon of desiccated coconut
- A handful of fresh or frozen berries
- Mix together oats and milk and cook over a medium heat until it reaches your desired texture.
- Top with jam, coconut and berries.
K&H TipThis would work extremely well with blackberries too!
Share this Post