Raspberry jam. Refined sugar free, four ingredients only and takes less than ten minutes. This is a much healthier version of the shop bought, sugar loaded jams. Brilliant on toast, in cakes and my personal favourite on porridge!
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 1 table spoon honey
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- 2 table spoons of chia seeds
- Weigh out your fruit and add to a medium sized non stick saucepan.
- Cook over a medium heat for about eight minutes. The raspberries should release their juices and will start to break down.
- The fruit should now have become like a syrup. If it looks like it needs a bit longer keep it on the heat for a few minutes more.
- Remove from the heat and stir in your lemon juice and honey. Taste and add more of both if needed.
- Stir in your chia seeds and mix well. Set aside for ten minutes to thicken up.
- Transfer to a jar and once completely cool put the lid on and store in the fridge.
K&H TipThis jam won’t set completely solid like other jams – the consistency is more like that of a preserve.
Share this Post