Chocolate sauce. For topping, drizzling, coating, adding, mixing and spooning right into your mouth. It’s free of gluten, dairy and sugar and actually pretty rich in antioxidants.
- 4 table spoons of coconut oil
- 2 table spoons honey
- 3 table spoons raw cacao powder
- Pour a couple of inches of boiling water into a sauce pan and pop a heatproof bowl on top. Don’t allow the water to touch the bottom of the bowl or any water to enter the bowl.
- Add your coconut oil and allow to melt completely. (You shouldn’t need to put directly on the heat but pop it on for 30 seconds if the oil doesn’t melt).
- Remove from the bowl from the pan and stir in your cacao powder and honey and mix well.
- Stir until all combined and the sauce has thickened up and you have dark, glossy chocolate sauce.
K&H TipWorks especially well drizzled on pancakes and as a coating for strawberries!
Share this Post