Simple and delicious – a dinner rich in minerals, vitamins and protein.
- x 2 sea bass fillets
- 150g mixed greens (Greens, cabbages – savoy, sweetheart, red, white)
- 100g tender stem broccoli
- x 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- A thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced into sticks
- 4 spring onions, white bits only and sliced length wise into strips
- Tahini and Soy dressing
- Soy Sauce (or use Coconut Aminos or Tamari for a gluten free alternative)
- Coconut Oil for frying
- First make the dressing and set aside –Soy and Tahini Dressing.
- Next season your sea bass fillets with salt and pepper and score the skin. Heat a table spoon of coconut oil in a frying and place the fillets skin side down. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the skin has gone crispy. Flip over and cook for about 2 minutes or until cooked. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Heat a table spoon of coconut oil in another frying pan and sizzle your garlic, chillies, ginger and spring onions until the edges go crispy. Keep it moving so it doesn’t burn.
- Meanwhile lightly stir fry your greens in a wok until just cooked (this will only take a few minutes as you want them tender an not mushy) and then drizzle on the soy and tahini dressing while still in the pan.
- Spoon your greens onto a plate and lay your fish on top. Spoon on the chilli and ginger mix.
K&H TipThis would work with salmon or chicken too!
Share this Post