This is by far my most favourite breakfast for the summer months. I love the fact that you can make it the night before and that it only takes two minutes. You can add whatever you want to them too!
As well as being a good source of dietary fibre, oats contain slow release complex carbohydrates which will keep you full until lunch time.
“Oats, via their high fiber content, are known to help remove cholesterol from the digestive system that would otherwise end up in the bloodstream” (1)
- 4 tablespoons gluten free rolled porridge oats (uncooked)
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt
- 3 table spoons coconut yoghurt
- 1 table spoon of raw honey/honeycomb
- 1 nectarine
- 1 passionfruit – seeds scooped out
- Mix together oats, yoghurt and milk and put in a jar or container with a lid and pop into the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and top with yoghurt, fruit and drizzle with honey.
K&H TipThis is so versatile – you can add any fruit combinations.
Share this Post