It’s cold outside. Oats make a brilliant breakfast, slow release energy, low carb and satisfying. It also takes five minutes to make. Win, win.
“Oats, via their high fiber content, are known to help remove cholesterol from the digestive system that would otherwise end up in the bloodstream” (1)
- 50g gluten free rolled porridge oats
- 250ml milk of your choice (we use Rude Health)
- Handful of fresh and frozen berries
- Drizzle of honey (we use Hilltop Honey)
- 1 teaspoon of Blueberry Powder (we use Arctic Power Berries)
- Mix together oats and milk and cook over a medium heat until it reaches your desired texture.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve topped with your berries, a splash more of milk and sprinkle over your berry powder.
K&H TipThe berry powders are a great little concentrated antioxidant boost!
Share this Post